Call us at “313-399-7016″, e-mail us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” or leave your information below under “leave a reply” for a schedule appointment.
203(k) Rehab Mortgage Insurance is a program for the rehabilitation and repair of single family properties. If you have questions about the 203k program or are interested in getting a 203k insured mortgage loan, we suggest that you get in touch with an FHA-approved lender in your area. If you need to educate yourself a little more before you call, then browse the “tabs” under the HUD 203K Consultant section. These FAQ’s can help you determined if a 203K mortgage is right for you.
One of the things that a HUD 203k Consultant is responsible for is the preparation of or obtain and review of all applicable architectural exhibits. Your contractor can develop them or you can let us develop your Architectural exhibits for you. Architectural exhibits may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Termite report (including all outbuildings);
• Proposed plot plans for new additions;
• Cabinetry plans and elevations;
• New Construction exhibits to obtain a building permit for an addition;
• Septic certification;
• Well certification;
• Foundation certification by a licensed structural engineer if
• The existing Structure will be moved to a new foundation;
• The structure is being reconstructed on the existing foundation; or
• The existing structure will be elevated.
• Grading and drainage plans; or
• Engineering and soil/geotechnical reports.
PPT Inspections can do the following Architectural exhibits for you at an additional charge. It may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Termite report (including all outbuildings)
• Proposed plot plans for new additions
• Cabinetry plans and elevations
• New Construction exhibits to obtain a building permit for an addition
For pricing on all of our services, please click here for Fees