Some are more obvious than others but it's the hidden deficiencies that make for unwelcome surprises. These can be avoided by having a home inspected by an unbiased, trained professional. At PPT Inspections, we are trained to uncover existing problems, as well as recognize early indications of future problems. We also possess the skills needed to relate the information to you in a way that is easily understood. In total, there are more than 300 different systems that are checked on an inspection. Please click on (systems) for more information on the types of systems that we inspect.
We work from an extensive outline and armed with the most advanced equipment; we will introduce you to the home in a manner you have never seen. You will be informed of what to expect in terms of repairs to the home, basic maintenance and energy conservation. As you make your way through the home with the inspector, special qualities the make it unique will also be pointed out to you.
Since we like it for our clients to attend the inspection, a day and a time should be chosen that is convenient. We do our inspections at three times daily; 9:00 am, 12:00 noon, or 3:00 pm, 6 days a week. The inspection will take between 2 to 3 hours on a house size up to 1,500 sq. ft. and we love our client to attend the inspection. In fact, we encourage our client to follow us while the inspection is going on. Once an inspection is scheduled with our office, our client needs to make sure we will have access into the home the day of the inspection. If everything works out, then just meet the us at the home on the day of the inspection. If an inspection needs to be cancelled, call our office, and we will cancel the inspection. All inspection information is kept on file, so if the inspection needs to be re-scheduled, we can pull the information without having to give all the information over again.
So why have PPT Inspections do your inspection? Because there's a lot of affordable housing opportunities in Detroit, Troy & Sterling Heights, MI, so make sure your decision on one is the right one... For pricing on all of our services, please clink on the fees. Call us at 313-399-7016, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the contact us page to schedule an appointment.
- Grounds Inspection: Driveways, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Fences, Gates, Overall Landscape Condition,
- Roof Inspections: Roof Covering, Gutters and Downspout's, Chimneys, Flashed penetrations (vents, skylights, etc...)
- Structural Component Inspection: Foundation, Support Structures, Framing, Sheathing
- Insulation and Ventilation Inspection: Attics, Walls, Floors, Crawl Spaces, Ventilation Fans (whole house, bath exhaust, etc...)
- Exterior Inspection: Siding, Trim, Doors, Windows, Decks, Patios
- Electrical Inspection: Service Entrance, Disconnects, Main and Sub Panels, Grounding, Bonding, Breakers, Switches, Outlets (including ground fault circuit interrupters), Fixtures, Smoke detectors.
- Plumbing Inspection: Water and Gas (or Oil) Supply Lines and Shut-Offs, Water Pressure, Water Heaters, Safety Valves, Fixtures, Traps, Drains, Functional Flow and Drainage.
- HVAC Inspection: Controls and Thermostats, Heating/Cooling Components, (e.g.: furnaces, heat pumps, etc.) Supply and Discharge lines, Venting, Filters, Ductwork, Registers, Fireplaces and Inserts, Heat Lamps.
- Appliance Inspection: Ranges, Refrigerators/Freezers, Dishwashers, Disposals, Built-In Microwaves, Ceiling Fans.
- General Interior Inspection: Ceilings, Walls, Floor Coverings, Doors, Cabinetry, Countertops.